Friday, May 22, 2015

Not enough money for gas

Nostalgia brought me to the place of my first employment.
On my way out a man approached me and asked me for help.
He explained what he wanted and I didn't agree. I told him that I'm willing to buy him a plastic tube for gasoline and I'll pay for the gasoline and give it to him. He denied my offer.
Then he offered to go in his car with him and he'll drive to the gas station... I told him that I don't go in a car with strangers...
I kept telling him that he should let me help him my way...and he kept denying. In the end he was frustrated with me and almost yelled at me... I realized it was time to tell him "bye".
I walked out and I was furious. Then in my car I went over our conversation and realized that he was a scammer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment