Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lizzie Borden took a Japanese Sushi Knife...

For first time in a long time, I was happy...
I felt on the top of the World...
I had a Saturday Night date with a woman who at the time I thought to be wonderful...
I promised that I'll cook for her and on my way to her place I bought all the necessary products.
Cajun Shrimp...
So I arrived at her place and immediately felt the negative energy... That didn't stop me... But it was a clue...
She helped me with chopping some parsley...
After I served the portions...we ate and she said she likes it...but I could still tell there was something not right...
I still didn't give up...
We played a board game called "Dirty Minds"...and as it looked like we're having fun... I already knew that a storm may be coming... I decided that I'll give everything from myself to keep the happiness alive...
And then she surprised me...she did something I never expected a human being can do to another human being...
She grabbed a Japanese Sushi knife and a German chopping board...and she minced my heart...but she wasn't done...she did the ultimate overkill by throwing my minced heart in the sink disposal and pressing the button on...
I died that night...at least for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment